1. What are the main fire service facilities and equipment used and used?
The fire-fighting facility evacuation system consists of emergency lights and safety evacuation lights; all power sources are cut off by emergency lights and evacuation lights to guide personnel to escape; fire hydrant system consists of indoor fire hydrants, outdoor fire hydrants, fire hydrant pressure pumps, fire hydrants Pressure pump, fire hydrant regulator pump, provide water source and water source interface to supplement water supply during fire; property area with fire hydrant XX, accident lighting and evacuation instructions XX, equipped with fire extinguisher 1211 dry powder XX for property staff and owners emergency Use; the most basic fire extinguisher in the property area has fire alarm. When the fire occurs, immediately notify the fire emergency center by telephone. Both the “Management Monitoring Center” open the fire hydrant box and connect the water hose and the water gun to open the valve, aiming at the fire source. If the fire is not great, you can take the 1211 fire extinguisher and remove the pin. Align the root of the fire to press the handle to extinguish the fire.
2. What is a fire?
A burning phenomenon that loses control and causes damage to property and people is called a fire.
3. What are the conditions for burning?
Combustion must have a source of ignition, combustibles, combustion aids, and at the same time interact.
4. What are the fire fighting methods?
There are four main types: cooling method, asphyxiation method, inhibition method, and isolation method.
5. What is the policy for fire protection work?
The fire protection work implements the principle of “prevention first, anti-disintegration”.
6. What are the management principles of fire protection work?
The management principle of fire protection work is: "Who is in charge of who is responsible, who is responsible for who is in charge".
7. What is the purpose of the fire inspection?
It is to discover and eliminate fire hazards, to eliminate fire accidents in the bud, and to prevent unburned.
8. What is the fire hazard? What are the characteristics?
(1) Fire hazard: refers to potential unsafe factors that may cause fire hazards during production, operation and life.
(2) Characteristics of hidden dangers:
Poor management, use of fire, smoking, and smog in smoke-free places; there is a source of open flame or other heat source near the combustible structure or combustibles.
电器 The electrical equipment is poorly insulated, the contact is not strong, and the overload is severe; the safety device does not meet the requirements; the installation of the distribution line and switch does not meet the fire safety regulations; the quality of the electrical product is unqualified.
易 Flammable and combustible materials are piled up too high and too dense; close to fire sources, heat sources, and lack of fire separation.
Insufficient safety evacuation, blocked safety passages, etc.
不足 Insufficient fire water source; fire hydrant is blocked, covered, fire equipment facilities are inadequate, failure fails or buried, blocked, etc.
9. Can't water save the fire of those substances and equipment?
(1) Solvents that are lighter than water and insoluble in water, such as gasoline, kerosene, and banana water.
(2) Substances that burn or explode in contact with water.
(3) sulfuric acid, nitric acid, hydrochloric acid.
(4) Hot metal, slag and high-temperature production equipment that cause splashing due to impact in the water flow or explosion due to vaporization of the plumbing due to high humidity.
(5) There is no electrical device that cuts off the power supply.
(6) Precision equipment, precious cultural relics and important archives.
10. What is the mission of the voluntary fire brigade?
(1) Conduct fire safety education to popularize fire protection knowledge.
(2) Conduct fire inspections to urge the elimination of fire hazards and stop violations.
(3) Familiar with the fire situation in the responsible area to carry out fire drills.
(4) Fire duty duty for major festivals and important facilities.
(5) Manage and maintain fire-fighting equipment and facilities. It is a quick save when a fire breaks out.
(6) Protect the fire site to help investigate the cause of the fire.
11. What is “three understanding, three meetings, three energy”?
Three: Understand the fire hazard in this position, understand the basic measures to prevent fire, and understand the basic methods of fighting fire.
Three sessions: will alarm, will use fire equipment, will save the initial fire.
Sanneng: You can consciously abide by the fire safety system, conduct fire inspections, and discover and rectify fire hazards in a timely manner.
12. What is "four knowledge, four dawns"?
Four knowledge: Know the task duties, know the key parts of the fire, know the location of the office power supply in each place, and know the location of the fire equipment and the position of the fire hydrant.
Sixiao: Alarm, use fire-fighting equipment, conduct fire safety publicity and fire inspection, and save all kinds of fires.
13, emergency self-help common sense
(1) When the fire occurs, organize personnel to evacuate common sense:
在 When a fire breaks out, the on-the-job personnel must immediately direct the evacuation of the personnel present.
Evacuation of personnel, special personnel should be assigned, group action, mutual cooperation
疏 Evacuation personnel use gestures and shouts to guide them to a safe zone on a reasonable evacuation route.
保持 Maintain fire order and create favorable conditions for fire fighting.
(2) Fire escape knowledge:
1. When the fire occurs, you must escape quickly and not be greedy for property.
2. If there is a fire in the building, evacuate it below the fire floor. Do not take the elevator when you escape.
3. In the process of escape from the fire, smoke and fog should be covered with wet clothes as much as possible, cover your nose and mouth, and move your body closer to the safe zone.
4. When the fire can not escape, the door should be tightly sealed, and the water should be cooled down to help. If you are on fire, you can roll on the spot or cover the flame with heavy clothing.
5. In the event of a fire, make full use of the facilities and equipment in the building to escape the fire.
(3) How to alarm:
1. If you find a fire, immediately report to the unit's leadership, security department personnel and fire department.
2. When the alarm occurs, report the name, address, location, house number, fire situation, material burning property and area, and casualties of the fire unit.
3. When you are on the police, you should calm down and be flustered. Be clear and concise, be concise, and avoid jealousy.
4. Pay attention to the other party's question. When the other party says “Know it, the fire truck has been dispatched”, stop the alarm and wait at the intersection to wait for the fire truck to guide it.